Impact You Get Working with AchieveMission
- Shift human capital management from a new concept to the backbone of how your team sees itself developing leaders and implementing your strategy effectively
- Develop a three-year strategic human capital management plan that is integrated with your organization’s strategy, deeply understood and supported by staff, designed to guide and measure implementation, and crafted to support any needed fundraising
- Solve your most acute challenges by immediately implementing prioritized leadership and human capital management best practices
- Transform the attitudes, beliefs and actions of your entire organization: implement a culture of talent that lays the foundation for systemic longer-term human capital management improvements
- Increase your organizations ability to implement its strategy and fulfill its mission
- Improve organizational stability
- Increase cost efficiency and long-term sustainability
- Enhance revenue generation
- Improve human capital performance, including increased retention, diversity, and engagement
- Reduce stress caused by rapid growth or change
- Strengthen program results and social impact
- Accelerate growth of impact via scale, expansion and/or higher performance
- Harlem RBI Seeks Stronger Talent Capabilities to Fuel Further Growth and Geographic Expansion – Read more; Watch the video
- Corporation for Supportive Housing Grows and Changes with AchieveMission Support – A Deep Independent Case Study Funded by Annie E. Casey Foundation – Read more
- Rhode Island Foundation – New CEO Ushers in High Performance Culture and Focus on Measurable Impact – Read more
- Root Capital Builds Talent Infrastructure to Support International Growth – Read more
We would not have been nearly as successful without the road map and organization-wide buy-in we created with AchieveMission's help.Bonnie Cockman, SVP Operations, Root Capital
I thought I knew what we were getting into and had high expectations. What we accomplished with AchieveMission had 10 times the impact I expected.Paul Minorini, CEO, Boys Hope Girls Hope
AchieveMission increased our ability to deliver greater mission impact by helping us align everyone’s goals with our strategic priorities, optimize our talent, and drive accountability.Blair Taylor, formerly President & CEO, Los Angeles Urban League
From the results we've seen, this is a great way to support the growth and development of our grantees.Caroline Altman Smith, Senior Program Officer, Kresge Foundation
I think I speak for the rest of the board – Talent Initiative has been very successful and it has accomplished more than we expected.Katherine Borsecnik, Vice Chair of the Board of Directors, Root Capital
Stronger Leadership and Team
For the first time I have a management team that is complete, fully competent, well aligned around our mission and strategy, and working well together. We wouldn't have such a strong team if we hadn't worked with AchieveMission.
Rich Berlin, Executive Director, Harlem RBI
It is clear to me that the team we’re building now is much more capable of delivering on our organizational strategies that it was when we started with the Talent Initiative.Deborah DeSantis, CEO, Corporation for Supportive Housing
Everyone Has Clear, Aligned Goals and is Held Accountable for Them
Setting up aligned goals as part of the new performance management process has gotten very high feedback: people just love having greater visibility into how their daily work is helping the organization accomplish its mission. That's awesome!
Matthew Nelson, COO, GreatSchools
Today, there is an absolute alignment between employee’s specific jobs and the strategic direction of Harlem RBI. People really understand how their work drives the success of the organization.
Rich Souto, COO, Harlem RBI
Change Culture to Support Development and High Performance
Talent Initiative is probably one of the most important things we’ve undertaken in the past several years, and probably the next several. It’s really opened the door for a higher level of professional accountability.
Ryan Moser, Managing Director Eastern Region,
Corporation for Supportive Housing
The number one takeaway for us from Talent Initiative was that we really do believe -- from the board to every level of the staff -- that talent is the number one driver of impact for us for the next four years.
Louise Langheier, CEO and Co-Founder, Peer Health Exchange
Stronger Human Capital Management Capabilities
I haven’t learned so much, so fast in a long time!
Catherine Barufaldi, Managing Director Talent, Explore Schools
I’ve had an incredible experience. It’s been a really good awakening of the role the board should be playing in Human Capital Management.
Peter Gabbe, Board of Directors, Boys Hope Girls Hope
Great Services and Consulting Team
The experience of doing an assessment, creating a plan and then moving toward implementation was exactly right, it worked remarkably well for us.
Jessica David, VP Strategy & Public Affairs, Rhode Island Foundation
The coaching I've received from [AchieveMission Partner] Mike has been critical to the ongoing success of our organization. His deep human capital and leadership development expertise has provided unique insights that have proven enormously helpful.
Morty Ballen, CEO & Founder, Explore Schools
In 20 years as an employment attorney and senior HR executive I have never worked with a team that combined world-class strategic talent and performance management capabilities with such a deft ability to work with a nonprofit organization. Plus, they're a joy to work with.
Angela Reddock, EVP for Human Resources
Los Angeles Urban League
Your expertise was phenomenal! I don't think I had ever talked to anyone who had as much expertise on leadership and human capital as either of you – let alone the two of you combined...
Rachel Cytron, Associate Executive Director, Harlem RBI