Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- in creating a more just and equitable world.
- that the full talents of our society must be brought to bear on the challenges we face.
- that diversity, equity and inclusion make us stronger at the individual, organizational and societal levels.
- that we must address the institutional, cultural and structural oppression, aided by unconscious bias, that prevent the realization of a just and equitable world.
Therefore, We Are Committed to:
- using our expertise to transform behaviors, systems, policies and practices that perpetuate structural inequalities in the nonprofit sector.
- surfacing tough challenges around diversity, equity and inclusion in organizations.
- facilitating ways to shift mindsets and behaviors for ourselves and our partners.
- ensuring that we and our partners tap into and develop the widest possible workforce that represents the communities we serve, and that we leverage their full talents in service of our organizational missions.